Elevate your business
Wonder where and how to start?
SolutionSpace can be your partner in asking the right questions, breaking the information down, revealing the situation and designing the right solutions for you.
Our 360-degree holistic assessment framework – or customized deep dives – get you through analyzing your products, customers, prices or main- and supporting processes. Next, it goes through your IT landscape and Master Data, finally suggesting and advising you how to streamline and manage your complexity efficiently and improve your performance. Different perspectives and entry points can be relevant.
Superior advisory. Proven results.
In our experience, our deep dives and holistic assessments may include the following:
- Business processes with a specific focus on sales and product go-to-market processes.
- Quotation and pricing processes.
- Product portfolio assessments to understand complexity and product variance selecting the suitable methods or improving them.
- Sorting customer information and data models, including complex markets segmentation and sales channels dimensions.
- Advisory on vendor selection, or your trusted advisor, in relation to system vendors and integrators.
- Project reviews regarding CPQ, e-com, ERP, PLM, Configuration, PIM, MES, or Request management systems.
- IT architecture and data flow to identify where the system or Master Data architectures could fit better to your business needs – and how to get there.
- Master data quality, processes and governance.
- Document content creation processes like Quotes, Agreements, Contracts, IFU, DOP, Tech sheets.
- Customer submission of complex information to you for applications, registrations or certifications
Based on the assessment, SolutionSpace provides advice and recommendations, and in cooperation with you, we prioritize the different areas of action and how to get started.
Our 360-degree assessment framework ensures not only getting all around the relevant topics but also structured feedback about your value chain, business processes, governance, enterprise architecture, Master Data and information architecture, and the related strategies.
Get inspired by some use cases below.
Got Questions? Reach Out.