Grow your business
Partnership during implementation is an integral approach for us. The balance of deliverables between you and us can be different.
We can help you with CPQ systems and Configuration solutions from start to end or part of the journey. Not only do we ensure the critical precondition of Master Data and how to govern this, but we also implement systems, the related UX design, and integrations to other systems.
Superior services. Proven results.
Solutions could be in the form of any combination of:
- Configure – price – quote (CPQ) systems
- Configuration systems
- End-user UX design and development of applications supporting CPQ and Configurators
- Reference data and specification systems, including UI’s for use and administration
- Target Architecture across systems and domains
- System integration to existing landscape
- Related process design, implementation and improvements
- Master Data architecture, governance and processes
- Training of end-users or train the trainer
It can take the form of:
- Green field implementation of standard solutions
- Functional extensions to traditional systems
- Custom development
Product Family Master
Implementing configuration solutions is never an easy task, mainly because of the in-depth knowledge required about product features, structures, constraints and customer requirements. Furthermore, there is often a need for standardization and/or modularization, often requiring cross-organizational involvement and strategic level decisions.
We use the ‘Product Family Master’ method developed at the Danish Technical Universite (DTU) and well tested in practice to describe the product, variance and limitations. The technique is also an unrivalled tool to open the doors into the more technical departments of the company and release their knowledge to create better sales.
Every company has its own IT landscape to support its business processes, and we typically perform integrations between ERP, MES, CRM, CAD, CMS, PLM and configuration systems to create the best possible support for your business.
Got Questions? Reach Out.
Head of Sales